Over 20 years experience – a long list of impressive credentials…
I’ve been at the heart of many successful change programmes and have a track record of delivering. I’m good at collaborating and producing results that the organisation ultimately owns. I’ve worked with many household companies in Australia including UNSW, CBA, NAB, AMP, NSW Government agencies including TAFE, Department of Housing, DPP and the Australian Defence Forces. Some things about change I’ve learnt along the way:
- Essential to successful change implementation is an engaged community and without it, you are going to be less effective.
- Most organisations don’t know how to create that engaged community.
- You need a clear and inspiring vision and direction that people trust.
- Change is a process that needs to be led initially, and then continue to be managed over time.
- Many people are a little afraid and hesitant to step into their leadership and need support and encouragement to get there.
- There is usually significant dormant leadership in the organisation that can be identified, nurtured and enabled.
- Coaching is an essential tool to embed change in an organisation.
- Institute of Coaching and Consulting Psychology
- Institute of Executive Coaching
- Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA)
- Change Management Institute (CMI)